- These are complete PC based cross development systems
which include EVERYTHING you need to develop 'C' and 'ASM' software
for one CPU.
- Includes MICRO-C compiler, optimizer, XASM
cross assembler, and related utilities for the particular CPU.
- Integrated Development Environment. Edit, Compile, Download
and Debug from one application.
- Configurable with lots of options.
- Many extra features like: multi-file browser, "pop-down"
HEX calculator and ASCII character set chart. Command line tools
are also included.
- Hand coded (efficent ASM) standard library for CPU (Source
- Includes Monitor/Debugger for CPU - ASM source (See MONITORS)
- Includes text editor, telecomm program, MAKE and many other
- Complete documentation (on disk).
- Lots of "extras".
FAQs - Answers
to Frequently Asked Questions
NoiCE - Simbolic Remote Debugger
Programs - DDS Product DEMO files
and Freeware Programs
68HC08 Developers Kit
6809 Developers Kit
68HC11 Developers Kit
68HC12 Developers Kit
68HC16 Developers Kit
8051 Developers Kit
8080/8085 Developers Kit
8086 Developers Kit
8096 Developers Kit
ATMEL AVR Developers Kit
C-FLEA Developers Kit
Super Developers Kit
(All of the above + extra assemblers
and tools from XASM)
*68HC08 and 68HC16 Developers Kits do not include a
A complete C virtual
machine development and runtime environment
C-FLEA is a "virtual machine", which was designed
from the "ground up" to run 'C'. Provides an easy way
to implement 'C' on CPU's that are not supported with standard
'C' compilers, are too small/weird for efficient native implementation
of C, or use a system design requiring memory that is not directly
executable (eg: serial). The C-FLEA can also be used to
implement 'C' application languages embedded within other programs,
and has many other useful purposes.
- Includes a complete development environment for the C-FLEA
VM, which contains C compiler, optimizer, library, Assembler,
linker, IDE, make, simulator with remote target debug capability
and much more. (Similar to MICRO-C Developers Kits, and EMILY52
in this catalog).
- Includes sample virtual machine implementations for: 6800/01/02/03/08/11,
6805, 8051/52, 8086 and PIC processors.
- VM requires about 1K of code, and only a few bytes of RAM.
- Much faster and more space efficient than language interpreters.
- Can execute from standard (parallel), serial (I2C etc.) memory,
or any other memory addressing scheme you may wish to use.
- C-FLEA Instruction is very efficient for C, resulting in
large/complex programs requiring minimal (less than expected)
- Tiny/Powerful "C-Stamp" can be built from two chips
This package is licensed for single use. Low cost runtime licensing
is available should you wish to re-distribute the VM interpreter.
A PC based 8051/52 and Dallas 80C320 Simulator
A software simulator/emulator for the Intel 8051/8052 series
of microcontrollers. EMILY features an easy to use "windowed"
user interface, and is capable of simulating at better than 500,000
instructions per second on a 486/33mhz PC.
- Supports full 64K of PROGRAM and 64K of DATA memory. DATA
and PROGRAM memory may also be overlapped into a single 64K address
- Optionally interfaces with a Resident Control Program (supplied)
on your target system which allows you to include the physical
I/O lines, timers, serial port etc. in your simulation.
- Single step, Multi Step, Animate and High Speed execution
modes, with 4095 instruction traceback recorder in all modes.
- Simultaneous on-screen displays of program disassembly, internal
memory, CPU registers and simulation messages.
- Full screen editors for CPU registers, Special Function Registers
(SFR's), and each of the INTERNAL, EXTERNAL DATA and PROGRAM
- All of the above may be viewed/altered at any time during
the debugging session.
- Multiple breakpoints are transparent to the user program.
- Supports the additional SFR's and internal RAM of the 8052
series, and is user configurable for additional SFR's of expanded
- Serial I/O in a window on the screen, or redirected to a
PC COMM port.
- Includes MONICA52, a PC hosted monitor program for ON-BOARD
debugging, with a user interface that's virtually
identical to EMILY52.
- Supports single-chip in-circuit emulation using DS5000 CPU.
- Now includes Emily320!
XASM - DASM
A set of cross assemblers and disassemblers
- Includes 6800, 6801/6803, 6805, 6502, 68HC08, 6809, 68HC11,
68HC16, 8051/52, 8080/85, 8086 and 8096 cross assemblers. Output
files in either INTEL or MOTOROLA hex format.
- Fully compatible with our MICRO-C code generators.
- Many example programs: BASIC interpreter, FORTH compiler...
more. Utility programs included:
These are "smart" disassemblers with many features
to assist in the generation of complete symbolic/commented ASM
source from binary machine code.
- Includes 6800, 6801/6803, 6805, 6502, 68HC08, 6809, 68HC11,
68HC16, 8051/52, 8080/85, 8086 and 8096 cross disassemblers.
- Generates listing or ASM source format output file.
- Accepts user defined symbol table. Can build initial symbol
table from references occuring within the input code.
- Accepts user defined block types (code, byte data, word data,
char data, string data, symbolics allowed etc.) and address ranges.
- Accepts file of comments to be merged into the disassembly
- Fully compatible with our XASM cross assemblers.
- MACRO - Powerful macro pre-processor.
- CREF - Cross-references ASM source files.
- PSOURCE - Protects distributed source code.
- HEXFMT - General HEX file manipulation, including: reformat
record type/length, checksums.
- RETAB - Retabulates output file to specified tab stops.
- + Utilities for converting to/from other popular assembler
Powerful software debugger and monitor programs.
Monitors for 6809, 68HC11, 8051/52, 8080/85, 8086 and 8096.
Includes XASM compatible, well documented source code.
- Completely stand-alone, runs on the bare hardware.
- Very compact, occupies less than 8K of ROM.
- Built in disassembler.
- Edit/Dump Memory, Processor registers and Interrupt vectors.
- Multiple breakpoints, which are completely transparent to
the user program, and remain effective until removed.
- Software Single-Step works even when tracing ROMed code.
- Download INTEL or MOTOROLA format hex data.
- Revector any/all interrupts to the user program.
- Online help display of commands and syntax.
- Many more features!!
* Some features may differ slightly in some monitors
Data Line Monitor. Turns your P.C. into a DATASCOPE
This program monitors both sides of an asynchronous data communications
line using a passive "Y" cable which connects to the
monitored devices and BOTH comm ports (COM1 and COM2). This tool
is invaluable for debugging ANY asynchronous connection, such
as TERMINALS, MODEMS, SERIAL PRINTERS and PROTOCOL debugging.
It allows you to actually SEE the data and signals being passed
between the devices.
- Easy to use menu driven interface.
- "Split Line" display for easy viewing of
the interaction between two devices. Display is updated in "Real
- Over 50 screens may be "Buffered" and reviewed
- Displays/Stores hardware signal information as well as all
data passed between the devices.
- Captured buffers may be saved to disk for later reference.
- Includes directions for constructing your own "Y"
This package include all of the necessary schematics, software
and documentation to construct the described devices:
EPROM: Stand-Alone EPROM programmer.
- Supports 2716, 2732, 2764, 27128 and 27256 type devices.
- Controlled by keypad/LED display, or over remote serial link.
- On-Board memory for loading, editing and re-programming.
- Upload/Download INTEL or MOTOROLA hex files.
DBOX: Computer Control of VCR's etc.
- Controls virtually all VCR, CAMCORDER etc. functions.
- Reports current MODE, STATUS and TAPE COUNTER of VCR.
- Control up to 8 devices using CONTROL-L (LANC).
- RS-232 serial interface to host computer
IR232: Serial (RS-232) controlled "learning"
- Control stereo, TV, VCR and any other device using an I/R
remote control from your computer.
- Includes PC based "I/R code editor", and demo C
RINGSWITCH: Automatic telephone line switch.
- Interprets "distinctive ringing" (ident-a-call)
and directs incoming call to one of three jacks.
- Gives "busy" to any sets that go off-hook while
line in use.
8031DESIGN: Several 8031/8051 core system designs
- No (0K), Shared (64K) and Separate (128K) memory configs.
- Standard and Debug (RAM as pseudo-ROM with download).
8051ICE: In-circuit emulator for 8051 microcontroller.
- Supports download/debugging of SINGLE-CHIP 8051 designs.
- Uses DALLAS DS5000 or DS2250 8051 derivative.
- Serial interface to PC.
- Compatible with our EMILY/MONICA software.
CUBIX: Complete 6809 computer system with floppy
- Over 100 system service calls, very flexible and powerful!
- Many application and utility programs, languages etc.
DARC: General Purpose Amateur Radio/Repeater Controller.
ICOM: CI-V computer control interface for ICOM
HTX242: Computer control RS HTX242 via microphone
MICRO-C for the PC/DOS (3.5" 1.44MB diskette
A complete and fully functional version of our MICRO-C compiler
for DOS and IBM-PC compatible systems. This has an extensive library
with over 290 functions including TSR support, Windowing, Serial
Comms and lots more (library source code is included). Over 80
- BASIC interpreter
- 8086 Assembler
- TTY program with file transfer and script language
- VGA drawing program
- *LOTS* of games, utilities, TSR's and other useful
programs... All with C source!
- A free (Public Domain) MSDOS Assembler and
Linker are included as well.
All DDS software products
Can't decide? You can have it all! Completely stock your embedded
toolbox in one step with this package which includes EVERYTHING
- SUPER DEVELOPERS KIT (10 C Developers
Kits, XASM + MONITORS)
- PROJECT PLANS
Our freeware and shareware DEMONSTRATION disk
High density diskette (1.2 or 1.4Mb) containing demo versions
software plus freeware utilities, example programs and source
Aggiunto gratuitamente assieme all'acquisto
di uno degli altri pacchetti!
PC - Hosted Remote Debuggers
by John Hartman
Full featured PC-hosted debuggers using a small target-resident
monitor program communication via serial (RS-232) interface.
- Source level debug in C ( including Micro-C) and assembler.
- Disassembler. Also a Mini-assembler for some processors.
- Memory display & editing in hex and high-level formats.
- Loads Intel/Motorola/Tek HEX, various symbol formats &
- Virtually unlimited number of breakpoints.
- Hardware-free single step.
- Symbol definitions for use in expressions and disassembler.
- Definition of C data structures, arrays, and stack-based
- Ability to record command sequences for use as macros.
- A file viewer for files of any size, in ASCII or hex.
Available for: 6502, 6803, 6805, 6809, 68HC11, 8051, 80(1)96,
Z8, Z80/Z180, M50740/M38000, and TMS370.
Single CPU NoICE, for the following Processors
Super NoICE ( all 11 processors)
Page up-dated at January