grifo® Mini Module Test 4
GMM TST4 English Tech. Manual
Ver. x.00 - Rel. xxx.
The test board GMM TST4 has been developed to provide
a comfortable and fast environment for grifo® Mini Modules type GMM
518, GMM ACB, GMM AM08, GMM AM328,
GMM AM1284, GMM 876, GMM 4620, etc.
These Mini Modules, with dimensions similar to a standard
28 pin DIP, or 40 pin DIP,integrated circuit, include
a complete and efficient CPU board.
The most important features of GMM TST4 are:
- - 28 pin dual in line female socket, or 40 pin
DIP, (100 mils pitch, 600 mils width) capable to accomodate
the modules type GMM 518, GMM ACB, GMM AM08,
GMM AM328, GMM AM1284, GMM 876, GMM 46202,
- - Standard jack 2,1 mm power supply connector.
- - Power supply section that accept an input voltage 5Vdc.
- - LED on +5 Vdc voltage.
- - RESET push button.
- - Jumper 1 = 1-2= Keyboard 4x4 D4; 2-3= PIC R7-DATA.
- - Jumper 2 = 1-2= Keyboard 4x4 D3; 2-3= PIC R6-CLK.
- - Jumper 3 = 1-2= MISO; 2-3= BUZZER.
- - Jumper 4 = 1-2= VREF 1,25V; 2-3= VREF 2,5V.
- - Buzzer for acoustic signal driven by GMM xxx
module or by external signal.
- - DB9 female connector with RS 232 serial line
of GMM xxx module.
- - LCD Display, backlite, with 2 lines for 16
- - Keypad with 16 Keys (0÷9,A,B,C,D,*,#).
- - 18/32 TTL I/O lines of GMM xxx module are
connected to 2 low profile 20 pins connector with
standard pin outs that can be used to directly manage the numerous
- - 6 pin connectors for a direct connections to AVRISP MK2.
- - 6 pin connectors for a direct connections to MPLAB® ICD 2.
- - D9 pin connectors for a direct connections to RS
232 line and 8051, AVR, PIC programmer.
- - 2 push buttons, and 2 LEDs suitable for setting,
forcing and display the status of 2 TTL I/O lines of GMM
- - 2 colours LEDs (Red, Green)
to discriminate their functionality.
- - Small dimension: 100 x 182 x 15 mm.
- - Power supply 5Vdc, 170mA.
Page up-dated at February 08, 2014