grifo® Mini Module Programmer
GMMPIC-PR English Tech.
Manual PDF format.
Ver. 5.10 - Rel. September
of above shows GMMPIC-PR programmer suitable for programming
PIC DIP 28 or DIP 40
MPLAB® ICD 2 drives GMMPIC-PR for
programming GMM 876 Mini Module
The GMMPIC-PR programming board has been designed for
allowing a fast programming of grifo®
Mini Modules GMM 876, GMM 4620, CANPIC,
These Mini Modules, overall demension similat to 28
pin DIP or 40 pin DIP integrated circuit, are equipped
with an internal efficient CPU board.
GMMPIC-PR most important features:
- - 40 pin dual in line female ZIF socket, (100
mils pitch, 600 mils width) capables to accespt modules type
GMM 876, GMM 4620, CANPIC, etc.
- - Standard jack 2,1 mm power supply connector.
- - Power supply section accepts an input voltage 15V
DC, it is compatible with the most popular of low cost
- - Yellow LED on +5 Vdc voltage, generated by
power supply section.
- - Red LED on Programmer voltage supply section.
- - Connector RJ12 6 pin for Microchip MPLAB® ICD 2.
- - 10 pin connectors for a direct connection to MP PIK+.
- - DB9 female connector for a direct connections to
RS 232 line and PC for programming.
- - Small dimension: 80 x 66 x 30 mm.
picture shows GMMPIC-PR equipped with GMM 876 module.
MP PIK+ drives GMMPIC-PR for programming
GMM 876 Mini Module
Page up-dated at March 13, 2008