GMM AM644 possible applications
- Integrated system that can be used directly on the board
developed by the user a macro component.
- Smart intelligent nodes with local functionalities as PID
algorithms for controlling temperatures, motors, valves, etc.
- Teleacquisition and telecontrol on medium and low distances.
- Home automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, security and
acces control systems.
- Car automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, anti-teft and
acces control systems, functionality checks.
- Didactics: GMM AM644 offers a very low cost to learn
AVR Core, we have many starter kits options. For this
purpose it is likewise interesting the GMM TST3 support
- Whenever there is a short time to market: the user can see
a prototype or even a ready product in one week.
- Decentralized systems as robots, automation of production
line machines, big factory automations.
F E A T U R E
- Standard container with 40 pin male socket, dual in
line, 100 mils pitch, 600 mils width.
- Very small dimension: 20,8 x 61,5 x 16,3 mm.
- Weight: 14 g.
- 4 layers printed circuit to obtain best noisy resistance
and best EMI performance.
- No external programmer is needed as GMM AM644 is a
grifo® ISP (In System
Programming) Mini Module.
FLASH of Micro is Programmable and Erasable by using serial
- Single power supply required +5Vdc 13-17mA or +3Vdc to +5Vdc
(the current consumption can change according with module connections).
- Availability of power saving setting as idle mode and power
- Atmel ATmega644P
microcontroller (AVR code compatibile) with 7,3728 MHz
- 64K FLASH for code, 4K RAM for data, 2K EEPROM for data.
- 8 A/D converter channels with 10 bits resolution, 20 µsec
- 2 Differential Channels With Programmable Gain at 1x, 10x,
- 2 Analog Comparator.
- Real Time Clock capable to manage day, month, year, week
day, hours, minutes, seconds and to generate periodic interrupts.
- A/D reference voltage available on connector.
- 14 interrupt sources with 4 priority levels.
- 3 Timers Counters up to 16 bits
- 2 PCA channels up to 16 bits with PWM, compare, capture,
- Watch Dog section that protect the controlled system in any
- 32 digital I/O lines available on connector. Some of these
lines have multiple functions.
- 2 Hardware serial lines with programmable Baud Rate up to
115200 Baud, RS 232 buffered or at TTL level.
- Transceiver MAX3222E, for RS 232 serial line, with ESD protection
up to ±15KV.
- JTAG (IEEE std. 1149.1 Compliant) Interface.
- 8 configuration dip switches.
- 2 status LED that shows the RUN or DEBUG selection or managed
by software through digital I/O line.
- Internal FLASH and EEPROM can be managed through In System
Programming, or when the module is already mounted, by using
the serial communication line.
- Freeware software for PC, that supports the ISP
programmation to dowload the generated code, inside on board
- Wide range of development tools as: Assembler (MCA-AVR);
C compiler (ImmageCRAFT ICC-AVR, DDS Micro CAVR); BASIC compiler
(BASCOM AVR); etc.
- Long list of demo programs and use examples supplied under
source form, duly remarked, for the available development tools.