GMM AM328 possible applications
- Integrated system that can be used directly on the board
developed by the user a macro component.
- Smart intelligent nodes with local functionalities as PID
algorithms for controlling temperatures, motors, valves, etc.
- Teleacquisition and telecontrol on medium and low distances.
- Home automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, security and
acces control systems.
- Car automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, anti-teft and
acces control systems, functionality checks.
- Didactics: GMM AM328 offers a very low cost to learn
AVR Core, we have many starter kits options. For this
purpose it is likewise interesting the GMM TST3 support
- Whenever there is a short time to market: the user can see
a prototype or even a ready product in one week.
- Decentralized systems as robots, automation of production
line machines, big factory automations.
F E A T U R E
- Standard container with 28 pin male socket, dual in
line, 100 mils pitch, 600 mils width.
- Very small dimension: 20,7 x 38,7 x 12,8 mm.
- Weight: 6,8 g.
- 4 layers printed circuit to obtain best noisy resistance
and best EMI performance.
- No external programmer is needed as GMM AM328 is a
grifo® ISP (In System
Programming) Mini Module.
FLASH of Micro is Programmable and Erasable by using serial
- Single power supply required +5Vdc 18mA or +3Vdc to +5Vdc(the
current consumption can change according with module connections).
- Availability of power saving setting as idle mode and power
- Atmel ATmega328
microcontroller (AVR code compatibile) with 7,3728 MHz
- 32K FLASH for code, 2K RAM for data, 1K EEPROM for data.
- 8 A/D converter channels with 10 bits resolution, 20 µsec
- A/D reference voltage available on connector.
- 2 Comparatore
- I2C BUS
- 3 Timers Counters up to 16 bits
- PCA channels up to 16 bits
- 6 PWM, compare, capture, etc.
- Watch Dog section that protect the controlled system in any
- 23 digital I/O lines available on connector. Some of these
lines have multiple functions.
- Hardware serial line with programmable Baud Rate up to 115200
Baud, RS 232 buffered or at TTL level.
- Transceiver MAX3222E, for RS 232 serial line, with ESD protection
up to ±15KV.
- 4 configuration dip switches.
- 1 status LED that shows the RUN or DEBUG selection or managed
by software through digital I/O line.
- Internal FLASH and EEPROM can be managed through In System
Programming, or when the module is already mounted, by using
the serial communication line.
- Freeware software for PC, that supports the ISP
programmation to dowload the generated code, inside on board
- Wide range of development tools as: Assembler (MCA-AVR);
C compiler (ImmageCRAFT ICC-AVR, DDS Micro CAVR); BASIC compiler
(BASCOM AVR); etc.
- Long list of demo programs and use examples supplied under
source form, duly remarked, for the available development tools.