GMM 876 possible applications
- Integrated system that can be used directly on the board
developed by the user a macro component.
- Smart intelligent nodes with local functionalities as PID
algorithms for controlling temperatures, motors, valves, etc.
- Teleacquisition and telecontrol on medium and low distances.
- Home automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, security and
acces control systems.
- Car automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, anti-teft and
acces control systems, functionality checks.
- Didactics: GMM 876 offers a very low cost to learn
PIC16 Core, we have many starter kits options. For this
purpose it is likewise interesting the GMM
TST3 or CAN GMTsupport
- Whenever there is a short time to market: the user can see
a prototype or even a ready product in one week.
- Decentralized systems as robots, automation of production
line machines, big factory automations.
F E A T U R E
- Standard container with 28 pin male socket, dual in line,
100 mils pitch, 600 mils width.
- Very small dimension: 20,7 x 38,7 x 12,8 mm.
- Weight: 6,8 g.
- 4 layers printed circuit to obtain best noisy resistance
and best EMI performance.
- No external programmer is needed as GMM 876 is a grifo® ISP
(In System Programming) Mini Module. FLASH of Micro
is Programmable and Erasable by using ISP line only.
- Single power supply voltage required in the wide range from
3,0 to 5 Vdc, 25mA max.
- Availability of power saving setting as idle mode and power
- Microchip PIC16F876A
microcontroller (with 20,00 MHz crystal.
- 14,3K FLASH, 368 bytes RAM for code, 368 bytes RAM for data,
256 bytes EEPROM for data.
- 5 A/D converter channels with 10 bits resolution.
- Internal reference voltage available.
- 2 Timers Counters
- 2 CCP channels with PWM, compare, capture, etc. functionality.
- Parallel Slave Port (PSP).
- Watch Dog section that protect the controlled system in any
- 22 digital I/O lines available on connector. Some of these
lines have multiple functions.
- I2C BUS controller, completely software configurable.
- SPI interface programmable for syncronous, high speed communications.
- Hardware serial line with programmable Baud Rate up to 115200
Baud, RS 232 buffered or at TTL level.
- Transceiver MAX3222E, for RS 232 serial line, with ESD protection
up to ±15KV.
- 4 configuration dip switches.
- 1 status LED that shows the RUN or DEBUG selection or managed
by software through digital I/O line.
- Wide range of development tools as: Assembler; Debugger (MicriCode
Studio); C compiler (PICC); BASIC compiler (PicBasic, PicBasic
Pro, mikroBASIC);PASCAL compiler (mikroPASCAL); etc.
- Long list of demo programs and use examples supplied under
source form, duly remarked, for the available development tools.