GMM 4620 possible applications
- Integrated system that can be used directly on the board
developed by the user a macro component.
- Smart intelligent nodes with local functionalities as PID
algorithms for controlling temperatures, motors, valves, etc.
- Teleacquisition and telecontrol on medium and low distances.
- Home automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, security and
acces control systems.
- Car automation: lights turning ON/OFF, heating and cooling
systems control, supervision of electric devices, anti-teft and
acces control systems, functionality checks.
- Didactics: GMM 4620 offers a very low cost to learn
PIC18 Core, we have many starter kits options. For this
purpose it is likewise interesting the GMM
TST3 or CAN GMTsupport
- Whenever there is a short time to market: the user can see
a prototype or even a ready product in one week.
- Decentralized systems as robots, automation of production
line machines, big factory automations.
F E A T U R E
- Standard container with 40 pin male socket, dual in
line, 100 mils pitch, 600 mils width.
- Very small dimension: 20,8 x 61,5 x 16,3 mm.
- Weight: 14 g.
- 4 layers printed circuit to obtain best noisy resistance
and best EMI performance.
- No external programmer is needed as GMM 4620 is a
grifo® ISP (In System
Programming) Mini Module.
FLASH of Micro is Programmable and Erasable by using ISP line only.
- Single power supply voltage required in the wide range from
3,0 to 5 Vdc, 25mA max.
- Availability of power saving setting as idle mode and power
- Microchip PIC18LF4620
microcontroller (with 9,8304 MHz crystal.
- 64K FLASH, 4K RAM for data, 1K EEPROM for data.
- Real Time Clock capable to manage day, month, year, week
day, hours, minutes, seconds and to generate periodic interrupts.
- Philips PCF
8583 Real Time Clock with 240 bytes of internal SRAM.
- RTC and SRAM backed with on board Lithium battery and driven
by software I2C BUS line.
- 11 A/D converter channels with 10 bits resolution.
- Internal reference voltage available.
- 3 Timers Counters
- 2 CCP channels with PWM, compare, capture, etc. functionality.
- Parallel Slave Port (PSP).
- Watch Dog section that protect the controlled system in any
- 33 digital I/O lines available on connector. Some of these
lines have multiple functions.
- I2C BUS controller, completely software configurable.
- SPI interface programmable for syncronous, high speed communications.
- Hardware serial line with programmable Baud Rate up to 115200
Baud, RS 232 buffered or at TTL level.
- Transceiver MAX3222E, for RS 232 serial line, with ESD protection
up to ±15KV.
- 8 configuration dip switches.
- 2 status LED that shows the RUN or DEBUG selection or managed
by software through digital I/O lines.
- Wide range of development tools as: Assembler; Debugger (MicriCode
Studio); C compiler (PICC); BASIC compiler (PicBasic, PicBasic
Pro, mikroBASIC);PASCAL compiler (mikroPASCAL); etc.
- Long list of demo programs and use examples supplied under
source form, duly remarked, for the available development tools..