Z80 Video Terminal, 02
Technical general features
- TVZ 02 is an intelligent video terminal based on Z80.
- TVI 950 emulation
- Display format is 80 characters per 24 rows
of text plus one status row
- Display format can be changed by a sequence of command characters
starting with ESC. Formats available are:
- EPROM resident chracter set including ASCII
set, German characters and Pseudographics characters.
- Serial communication port configurable in protocol and speed
between 300 and 1200 Baud in V 24 (RS
- Possibility to use 20 mA Current Loop as alternative.
- Input for 7 or 8 bit decoded parallel keyboard.
- Dynamically loadable characters decoding table.
- AUXyliary serial output to connect any printer.
- Absolute or relative cursor addressing.
- Editing functions like line insertion, line deletion, etc.
- Internal stack to manage cursor positioning sequence.
- Second status line to display messages.
- Internal stack for 10 messages of at most 32 bytes
that can be displayed in the second status line.
- Attributes managed: Inversion, blinking, high brightness.
- Possibility to manage more attributes at the same time.
- BAS 1,5 Vpp signal output adjustable by trimmer.
- Possibility to have video and sych signals separated.
- Consumption: 5 Vdc 400 mA.
Data Sheet TVZ 02,
Cards Q T P Categorical Index